Our Mission and Values
Our mission is to address the epidemic of morbid obesity in our community by providing comprehensive, multi-disciplinary surgical and support services for weight loss, thus impacting the disease process and significantly improving quality of life for our patients.
We will provide a high level of service to our patients at all times while maintaining focus on these ideals:
- Our patients chose us, and thus they are deserving of our respect and consideration for their every need.
- We will maintain an open mind towards research and new ideas, constantly seeking ways to improve our care plan and provide service for the whole patient.
- We will make every effort to ensure that our patients take full advantage of all services available to them.
- We will be mindful of the fact that we are but instruments of healing, and will with humility approach our patients with a servant’s heart.
- We will understand the need for communication with our patients and make every effort to be accessible. Our patients will always be informed of their options for care at all times.
- We will maintain a very personal level of care for our patients, create a sense of family with them, and continue to provide expeditious and appropriate care for them.
Prosper HealthCare Lending
Visit our eStore
Dr. James Davidson Voted Top DocsBariatric Director at Presbyterian Hospital Dallas James A. Davidson, MD, FACS, FASMBS was Voted Top Doctor by Peers In D Magazine for 25 Years in a Row - 1992-2017
BSC Dallas: Center of Excellence